- 1 can of a|dash cold brew
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- 1 can of Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Zen Cacao
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 tbsp Blender Bomb Cacao Sea Salt Bomb Drizzle
- 1 pinch of Pink Sea Salt
- 2 scoops (5g) of Sunflower Lecithin Powder (optional)**
- Coconut chips & chocolate chips (for topping , if desired)
- Pour the cold brew and coconut milk into an airtight container and chill in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Pour cold brew mixture into the blender, then add in the coconut cream, maple syrup, Zen Cacao, vanilla bean extract, Bomb Drizzle and sea salt. Add sunflower lecithin if using.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour in an air tight container and put in the freezer for a few hours until it thickens up an ice cream like texture.
- Serve, top with coconut chips if desired, and ENJOY!
**Sunflower Lecithin Powder is optional, but can be used as a natural emulsifier.**
Image & recipe inspo from My Tiny Laguna Kitchen.